Morning of Day 3. Wind overnight left the rig banging in the swell as the breeze fell below 8 knots. Started motoring. Wind now 4 knots SSE and grib files show no wind/headwinds until at least Dec 1st, about 5 days time, so we are now on course to Mindelo to wait for a change in weather. Current ETA under sail would be just under 40 days not factoring in the expected headwinds. Expect to see a large number of ARC boats at anchor unless the outlook changes suddenly or they are secretly fitted with oars. An ARC Office guide to Mindelo would be appreciated to aid our arrival. Our veg is neatly packed away. This will turn out to be a bit of a mistake in the coming days.